Loading Bay Clerk
Reporting to the Purchasing Manager and loading bay supervisor, your responsibility is to ensure that all goods delivered are meeting the high quality standards and are appropriately distributed to the stores. You will manage all logistical aspects of the loading bay, including but not limited to:
- Coordinating the administration for received items, including reconcile it on the procurement system.
- Monitoring and updating of temperature files and fresh food weights.
- Coordination of food returns and updating in the system
- Working closely with the purchasing office and support them on a daily basis with their daily tasks.
- Supporting the storage supervisor with daily requisitions and deliveries
This is a permanent and full time position, 40 hours per week.
- Proven background in a similar role in a busy Purchasing department
- Experience in a similar establishment, ideally in a large, multi-outlet 4 or 5 star hotel environment
- Highly organised, strong supervisory skills, along with great attention to detail
- A flexible approach to working hours, as occasional weekend work is required (though in return you will be given days off in lieu)
- Competitive salary package
- Complimentary meals on duty in our colleague restaurant
- Complimentary laundering of work attire
- Extensive accommodation discounts including access to friends and family rates, not only in London but also at our sister properties in Paris and Amsterdam
- Food & Beverage discounts in our restaurants and spa discounts in Akasha
- Extensive training & development opportunities, including workshops and e-learning
- Discount card for shopping and dining in the Regent Street area
- Membership of group life assurance and pension schemes
- Regular subsidised social and wellbeing events, such as yoga, kick-boxing, sushi making with our Laurent sushi chefs, pub quiz, back therapy, chiropody, Apple workshops and flower arranging with our in-house florists
- Opportunity to be a part of one of London’s foremost 5* hotels – already a member of ‘Leading Hotels of the World – and part of the wider group of hotels, The Set
How to apply:
Please apply by the 'Apply Now' link below. Please ensure to send a cover letter (outlining your suitability for the vacancy) and a CV that is fully up to date and correct.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications, we are unable to contact unsuccessful candidates.