We are offering an exciting opportunity for someone with the desire to get their foot in the door of a high end cocktail bar. Experience is not essential; however, exposure to either Bartending or experience in a high end establishment in another capacity is highly sought after.
As Bartender you will become part of a special service team that engages with our guests throughout their patronage with us. Providing fine, yet unobtrusive service is an art and our skilful managers will be on hand to guide you through the process.
You’ll be passionate about service, with an exceptional working knowledge of the correct order of service along with a deep appreciation of quality Wines, Champagnes & Quality Spirits.
- A natural elegance and passion for providing a luxurious level of service that is personalised, confident and calm
- An extensive background in a similar role, ideally gained within a brasserie in a luxury hotel, high end bar, private members club, or other luxury hospitality environment.
- You will be confident ‘Mixologist’ with a proven knowledge of quality spirits, well versed in both classic and contemporary cocktails.
- Your communication skills will be exceptional with the confidence to build strong working relationships and connect with guests visiting us from all over the world - fluent level of spoken English is essential and another language is advantageous
- Immaculate personal grooming
- Flexibility to work evening and weekend shifts
- On duty meal
- Uniform provided and laundered
- Fantastic training & development opportunities
- Be part of an exciting, up and coming brand in the industry – already a member of ‘Leading Hotels of the World’
- Recognition rewards, employee referral scheme, colleague football team
- Discounted room rates and F&B, as well as other lifestyle discounts
How to apply:
Please apply to Careers@hotelcaferoyal.com. Please ensure to send a cover letter (outlining your suitability for the vacancy) and a resume that is fully up to date and correct.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications, we are unable to contact unsuccessful candidates.