For both smaller families visiting the capital for a weekend or larger family vacations in London, stay close to small ones and family with our family friendly interconnecting guestrooms. Family Suites include options for two and three bedrooms with one Deluxe Suite and up to two Grand Superior rooms.
Our Deluxe Suites combine modern design with thoughtful detail to provide serenity in the centre of the bustling city of London. Created in rusticated Portland stone, the Suites feature separate living, dressing and bedroom areas. Carrara marble bathrooms include mirror TV screens, rainfall showers, a separate bath and under floor heating.
Created in rusticated Portland Stone, to mirror the architecture seen on the handsome Regent Street façade, the serene Grand Superior Rooms are some of the largest in London. Entrance is by a generous lobby with double doors leading onto the stunning Carrara marble bathrooms, featuring rainfall showers, mirror TV screens and heated floors and walls. Bathed in natural light these rooms are the essence of contemporary luxury in London.
- Room Size 108 sqm
- King or Twin Bed
- Rusticated Portland stone interior
- Bathroom Mirror TV Screen
- Rainfall Shower
- Carrara marble bathroom
- Whisper Quiet Sound Proofing
- Wireless Music Connectivity
Amenities & Services
- Air Conditioning
- Butler Service
- Mini Bar
- Room Safe
- Digital Television
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Extensive in-room entertainment system including Bang & Olufsen flatscreen TV
- Butler’s Pantry with complimentary Nespresso coffee machine
- 24hr in-room dining
- Complimentary daily newspaper and choice of magazines
- Frette linen
- Designer British bathroom amenities from Floris
- Luxury bathrobe and slippers
- Complimentary access to Akasha Holistic Wellbeing Centre with full use of the large lap pool, state-of-the-art-gym, Jacuzzi, sauna and steam room
- Bang & Olufsen in-room entertainment system and media hub
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Media hub with access to NL, UK, USA and European power points, Ethernet port for wired internet access and wireless music connectivity
- John Lobb shoe care service
Check in 3pm / Check out 12 Noon
Should you have any special requirements for your stay please contact the reservations team who will be happy to assist. Please note surrounding streets are occasionally closed to traffic in aid of cultural events in the West End, please click here to find out more.
Please note all guestrooms and suites are non-smoking rooms.
Telephone +44 (0)20 7406 3322