Tudor Suite (2 Bedrooms)
A tribute to Café Royal’s rich history as a place where London’s distinguished figures would meet, the ornately decorated two-bedroom Tudor Suite celebrates the Elizabethan era. This spacious residence is ideal for those staying with family or spending an extended stay in London. An original Tudor fireplace taken from an English manor house is the grand centrepiece of the beautiful living room, complemented by mock Tudor panels and Jacobean symbols. A green marble dining table and lush green velvet sofa in the master reception room make this the perfect space to entertain. In addition, a separate TV room offers a sumptuous yellow velvet couch and Bang & Olufsen entertainment system.
Wooden panelling continues into the master bedroom and dressing room, which contrasts with the serene bathroom created exclusively in Carrara marble and features a rainfall shower, bathtub and double vanity sinks.
The second bedroom is decorated in fumed English oak and features a spacious dressing room, King sized bedroom with sitting area and Carrara marble bathroom with rainfall shower and bathtub.
- Views of Regent Street
- Two King Bedrooms
- Original Tudor panels and fireplace
- Separate Lounge Area
- Screening Room/Snug Room
- Carrara marble bathrooms
- Rainfall Shower
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Bathroom Mirror TV Screen
- Guest bathroom
- All non-alcoholic minibar food and beverages are included
- Whisper Quiet Sound Proofing
- Wireless Music Connectivity
- Room size 166 sqm
Amenities & Services
- 24hr in-room dining
- Air Conditioning
- Bang & Olufsen in-room entertainment system and media hub
- Butler Service
- Butler’s Pantry with complimentary Nespresso coffee machine
- Complimentary access to Akasha Holistic Wellbeing Centre with full use of the large lap pool, state-of-the-art-gym, Jacuzzi, sauna and steam room
- Complimentary daily newspaper and choice of magazines
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Designer British bathroom amenities from Floris
- Frette linen
- Luxury bathrobe and slippers
- Mini Bar
- Private safe
- John Lobb shoe care service
Upgrade to the
Presidential Suite (2 Bedrooms)
Enjoy a guaranteed early check-in from 9am and late check-out until 6pm when staying in one of our signature suites. Valid when booking our published Best Available Rate. Arrival and departure times must be stipulated at time of booking in order to guarantee early check-in and/or late check-out
VIP Heathrow pick up (in partnership with LHR Airport Limited)*:
A team will be waiting for you to step off the aircraft, where you will be whisked away by luxury vehicle to your private lounge. Whilst you unwind, a specialist team will assist with immigration formalities and collect your luggage. Once completed, a chauffeur driven luxury car will take you to the hotel.
*only available for First Class flights
Should you have any special requirements for your stay please contact the reservations team who will be happy to assist. Please note surrounding streets are occasionally closed to traffic in aid of cultural events in the West End, please click here to find out more.
Please note all guestrooms and suites are non-smoking rooms.
Telephone +44 (0)20 7406 3322