All resident guests are welcome
Our Kids Club is complimentary for families who are staying with us during the school holidays. It is open from 11am to 5pm on weekends and is packed full of events and activities for you and your loved ones to enjoy whilst staying at Hotel Café Royal. There is something to keep children of all ages entertained, with activities such as cookie decorating to balloon and puppet making. The kids club also boasts large TV screens with the latest movies, as well as a range of games and toys.
The Kids Club is located in The Soho events room, on the 1st Floor of Hotel Café Royal. All activities need to be pre-booked with our reservations team or via Opentable.
Please contact the team if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0)20 7406 3333.
Terms & Conditions:
- Bookable activities are available for a maximum of six children per session.
- Children must be accompanied at all times by parents or guardians when doing any activities. This also applies to the bookable activities.
- Please make sure to arrive at least 10 minutes before the start time of your activity and check-in with the Activity Coordinator.
- When booking activities we require the following information; names of children, age, information on allergies / health restrictions, parents / guardian names and hotel room number.
- The Kids Club is only available to residential guests.