We are actively seeking a talented and enthusiastic person to join our creative and passionate kitchen team. As a Kitchen Administrator you will enable and help our Executive Chef run a smooth and seamless kitchen.
You’ll work closely with our Executive Chef and Senior Chefs within each section in order to carry out the administrative tasks within the kitchen, allowing a flawless service. Placing orders with relevant suppliers as well as overseeing the daily and weekly food purchases will be a prevalent part of this role.
In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring consistency in food deliveries, as well as ensuring the highest quality produced is purchased for our outlets. To maintain accurate purchase/ invoice logs as well as other administrative responsibilities.
You will also be required to keep up to date all documents obtaining to the smooth running of our kitchens as well as creating new and innovative ways to increase the proficiency of our systems. This will mean maintaining all pertinent documents and keeping a systematic filing system. The role also entails the keeping up to date training records as well (Fourth HR) the time and attendance system is managed appropriately.
Finally you will have the opportunity to live and breathe our Set values, be both poise and sophistication expected from a colleague.
As Oscar Wilde once famously quoted 'To Define is to Limit' however to be successful in this role, you will of course need to match the following profile:
- A natural elegance for providing a luxurious level of service that is personalised, confident and calm, whilst adding a touch of personality and theatre to the guests’ experience
- Proven extensive experience in an administrative role, ideally gained within a Private Members Club, luxury hotel or high end restaurant
- Possessing a strong sense of discretion, you will be able to uphold a high level of confidentiality in your service
- Your grooming should be immaculate and communication skills exceptional, in order to flawlessly connect with guests from all over the world – a high level of spoken and written English is essential and another language is advantageous
- Analytical thinker with the ability to see opportunities to improve work practices and processes in order to positively impact employee and guest satisfaction.
- Be computer literate, with a strong knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- This role will require excellent food knowledge, including an understanding of seasonal produce. Having knowledge of hotel financial and payroll systems is desirable.
- On duty meal
- Weekly dry cleaning allowance or uniform provided and laundered
- Fantastic training & development opportunities
- Be part of an exciting, up and coming brand in the industry – already a member of ‘Leading Hotels of the World’
- Recognition rewards, employee referral scheme, colleague football team
- Discounted room rates and F&B, as well as other lifestyle discounts
How to apply:
Please apply to Careers@hotelcaferoyal.com Please ensure to send a cover letter (outlining your suitability for the vacancy) and a resume that is fully up to date and correct.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications, we are unable to contact unsuccessful candidates.