As our Marketing Coordinator, you will work within a dedicated team of Marketing and PR professionals providing administration support to the senior team & assist the wider marketing team with the creation of all content for offline and digital marketing mediums, print advertising and hotel collateral.
You will report into the Marketing Manager and Assistant Marketing Manager and provide clerical and organisational support and act as initial point of contact for marketing support from other departments. You will support with projects and manage smaller tasks; including but not limited to artwork creation, printing, basic copywriting, organisation of photo shoots, social media content creation, engagement and scheduling, email marketing, updating the brand website and third party websites and working with suppliers and our agencies and service providers.
You will epitomise the very essence of 21st century hospitality; with a natural flair and passion for design combined with the technical knowledge and ability to create unique and engaging content in keeping with Hotel Café Royal’s hallmarks of quality and style.
You will be well versed in all aspects of Marketing & Communications, ideally educated to degree level. You will also ideally already have some experience in a similar Marketing or Communications role, ideally gained within hospitality or a comparable industry such as Travel, Leisure or Luxury Retail. Your communication skills (both verbal & written) will be exceptional, and you will have a proactive approach to work, your duties and learning. Finally you will be able to demonstrate excellent time and project management skills as you will need to manage your own day to day routine to meet short turnarounds along with longer term projects and assignments with strict deadlines.
In addition to the above you should also have:
- Previous experience within a similar Marketing, Digital Media or Communications role which involved the creation and management of content
- Candidates must have a solid understanding of luxury and the communication of this to the relevant target audiences; combined ideally with experience in the Luxury Hospitality, Leisure or Travel industries
- Exceptional communications skills a must including a fluent level of spoken and written English
- Candidates should be confident with outgoing personalities able to deal with both senior management and multiple external agency service providers
- Qualifications or degree in graphic design, web design, marketing, communications, journalism or similar are welcomed
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
How to apply:
If you believe you have what it takes to join our dedicated marketing and communications team as we enter our next exciting stage of growth of The Set Hotels we’d love to meet with you. To apply please send your CV and details of your current experience to our recruitment team by using the link below.