A banqueting suite in London within the meeting centre at Hotel Café Royal, the Queensberry Suite is a generous space spanning the bottom sweep of Regent Street, ideal for theatre style conferences or banquet dinners. Large floor to ceiling windows give a beautiful vista of the surrounding area, including a view over bustling Piccadilly Circus.
Created in fumed Oak, wall and ceiling panels elegantly conceal state-of-the-art technology accessed easily by touch screen, wall mounted control panels.
- Triple-glazed and acoustic doors for whisper quiet
- Views of Regent Street and Piccadilly Circus
- Natural daylight and motorised sheer and blackout curtains
- High speed complimentary Wi-Fi
- Fully integrated AV system (ceiling hung video projector and drop down projection screen, ceiling speakers, connection panel and microphones)
- Box floor power sockets, and wired internet connection
- Digital touchscreen control for curtains, lights, sound and air conditioning
- 1am licence
Usable area: 141sqm
Length / width: 22.1m x 6.2m
Telephone: +44 (0)20 7406 3333