As a Housekeeping Room Attendant your role is to deliver a home away from home experience for all our guests, and provide all the touches and comforts that are important to them. Naturally as a Room Attendant you will provide fine, yet unobtrusive service, while at the same time taking ownership of all our guests’ requests in order to create a warm and engaging experience through displaying a passion for attention to detail and a thoughtful approach to service.
A Room Attendant has overall responsibility for a dedicated number of our guest bedrooms (approximately 10-11 rooms); you will ensure that they are clean and well maintained on a daily basis, replenishing guests supplies and amenities as required and for staging each room appropriately for your next guest’s arrival. You’ll also be responsible for the upkeep and general presentation of guest corridors, linen cupboards and housekeeping service areas.
- You will demonstrate a natural elegance and passion for providing a luxurious level of service that is personalised, confident and calm
- Previous Housekeeping experience as a Room Attendant within a similar Luxury Hotel, Club, Resort or Private Household essential
- Exceptional grooming and communications skills - including a conversational level of spoken English in order to communicate with colleagues, and guests from time to time
- In addition to this you will also need to be highly organised with great attention to detail and have a flexible approach to working hours with the ability to work various shifts
- 20,157 PA / £9.69 Per Hour + Over Time
- Complimentary meals on duty on our colleague restaurant
- Complimentary laundering of work attire
- Extensive accommodation discounts including access to friends and family rates, not only in London but also at our sister properties in Paris and Amsterdam
- Food & Beverage discounts in our restaurants and spa discounts in Akasha
- Extensive training & development opportunities, including workshops and e-learning
- Discount card for shopping and dining in the Regent Street area
- Membership of group life assurance and pension schemes
- Regular subsidised social and wellbeing events, such as yoga, kick-boxing, sushi making with our Laurent sushi chefs, pub quiz, back therapy, chiropody, Apple workshops and flower arranging with our in-house florists
- Opportunity to be a part of one of London’s foremost 5* hotels – already a member of ‘Leading Hotels of the World – and part of the wider group of hotels, The Set
How to apply:
Please apply to Careers@hotelcaferoyal.com Please ensure to send a cover letter (outlining your suitability for the vacancy) and a resume that is fully up to date and correct.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications, we are unable to contact unsuccessful candidates.