Weaving historical detail with contemporary design, the Empire Suite is the largest one bedroom suite at Hotel Cafe Royal. Golden walls and grand windows allow the perfect vista of London's Regent Street while original pier mirrors are supported by ornate gilded griffins. A spacious living room features a dining area with Sienna marble table and a lounge with sumptuous velvet sofas and leather arm chairs. A king size bed is at the centre of the bedroom which also includes additional living space, walk-in wardrobe and a study.
- King Bed
- Rainfall Shower
- Wireless Music Connectivity
- Bathroom Mirror TV Screen
- Separate Lounge Area
- Separate Butler Entrance
- Option for interconnecting guestroom
- Butlers Kitchen and Pantry
- Comfortable working space
- Guest bathroom
- Views of Regent Street
Amenities & Services
- 24hr in-room dining
- Air Conditioning
- Bang & Olufsen in-room entertainment system and media hub
- Butler Service
- Butler’s Pantry with complimentary Nespresso coffee machine
- Complimentary access to Akasha Holistic Wellbeing Centre with full use of the large lap pool, state-of-the-art-gym, Jacuzzi, sauna and steam room
- Complimentary access to The Club at Café Royal with full use of The Studio, The Gallery, the Library Bar and the Domino Room restaurant.
- Complimentary daily newspaper and choice of magazines
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Designer British bathroom amenities from Floris
- Frette linen
- Luxury bathrobe and slippers
- Mini Bar
- Private safe
- John Lobb shoe care service
Upgrade to the
In advance of your stay in our Empire Suite you will be contacted by our dedicated Guest Relations team who will work to accommodate any requests and ensure your time at Hotel Café Royal is exactly as it should be. Should you have any special requirements for your stay please contact the reservations team who will be happy to assist.
Please note all guestrooms and suites are non-smoking rooms.
VIP Heathrow pick up (in partnership with LHR Airport Limited)*:
A team will be waiting for you to step off the aircraft, where you will be whisked away by luxury vehicle to your private lounge.
Whilst you unwind, a specialist team will assist with immigration formalities and collect your luggage.
Once completed, a chauffeur driven luxury car will take to the hotel.
*Only Available for First Class Flights
Telephone +44 (0)20 7406 3322