Grand Superior Guestroom
Created in rusticated Portland Stone, to mirror the architecture seen on the handsome Regent Street façade, the serene Grand Superior Rooms are some of the largest in London. Entrance is by a generous lobby with double doors leading onto the stunning Carrara marble bathrooms, featuring rainfall showers, mirror TV screens and heated floors and walls. Bathed in natural light these rooms are the essence of contemporary luxury in London.
- Carrara marble bathroom
- Whisper Quiet Sound Proofing
- Rainfall Shower
- Wireless Music Connectivity
- King or Twin Bed
- Rusticated Portland stone, mirroring the façade of London's Regent Street
- Bathroom Mirror TV Screen
- Room Size 35 sqm
Amenities & Services
- Complimentary access to Akasha Holistic Wellbeing Centre with full use of the large lap pool, state-of-the-art-gym, Jacuzzi, sauna and steam room
- Complimentary access to The Club at Café Royal with full use of The Studio, The Gallery, the Library Bar and the Domino Room restaurant.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Designer British bathroom amenities from Floris
- Extensive in-room entertainment system including Bang & Olufsen flatscreen TV
- Media hub with access to UK, USA and European power points, Ethernet port for wired Internet access and wireless music connectivity
- Frette linen
- 24hr in-room dining
- Air Conditioning
- Mini Bar
- Private safe
- John Lobb shoe care service
Upgrade to the
for as low as £30/night
Check in 3pm / Check out 12 Noon
In advance of your stay in one of our Grand Superior Guestrooms you will be contacted by our dedicated Guest Relations team who will work to accommodate any requests and ensure your time at Hotel Café Royal is exactly as it should be. Should you have any special requirements for your stay please contact the reservations team who will be happy to assist. Please note surrounding streets are occasionally closed to traffic in aid of cultural events in the West End, please click here to find out more.
Please note all guestrooms and suites are non-smoking rooms.
Telephone +44 (0)20 7406 3322