Intricately engraved double doors provide a grand entrance to this regal two bedroom suite spanning over 302sqm. Designed to feel like a private residence, the Royal Suite is the ultimate in space, service and luxury in the heart of London.
The Royal Suite showcases Hotel Café Royal’s signature aesthetic, a seamless combination of modern design with historic detail. A master living room and bedroom features golden hued walls and rich gilded details while the adjoining rooms are created using serene rusticated Portland Stone to mirror the Regent Street façade. Large windows provide the perfect vista of this royal street, historically a ceremonial route and named after the Prince Regent (later to become George IV).
The Royal Suite features two living rooms, both accessed directly from the main entrance and located away from bedrooms. Comfortable lounge seating and large Siena marble dining tables make these spaces perfect for entertaining with a kitchenette, fully equipped kitchen and separate butlers entrance for discreet service. Three bathrooms are created exclusively in Carrara marble, two feature large baths with separate rainfall showers and double vanity sinks, while a third offers facilities to guests.
The Royal Suite also benefits from complimentary airport transfers, access to The Club at Café Royal, private butler service, a personalised butler’s pantry and Bang and Olufsen entertainment systems throughout.
The Royal Wing, a combination of the Royal Suite and further adjoining Grand Deluxe Guestrooms and Junior Suites, can be configured from a six to 13 bedroom option. Spanning up to 775sqm’s and with exclusive entrances and use of corridors, the Royal Wing delivers complete privacy and security to its guests.
- Bathroom Mirror TV Screen
- Carrara marble bathrooms
- Two bedroom suite
- Two bathrooms and two guest bathrooms
- Private Butlers entrance and Butlers pantry/kitchenette
- Two living/dining rooms
- Original 19th century features
- Dressing area and study
- Views of Regent Street
- King beds
- Wireless music connectivity
- Whisper quiet sound proofing
- Rainfall showers and bathtubs
Amenities & Services
- 24hr in-room dining
- Air Conditioning
- Bang & Olufsen in-room entertainment system and media hub
- Butler Service
- Butler’s Pantry with complimentary Nespresso coffee machine
- Complimentary access to Akasha Holistic Wellbeing Centre with full use of the large lap pool, state-of-the-art-gym, Jacuzzi, sauna and steam room
- Complimentary access to The Club at Café Royal with full use of The Studio, The Gallery, the Library Bar and the Domino Room restaurant.
- Complimentary daily newspaper and choice of magazines
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Designer British bathroom amenities from Floris
- Frette linen
- Luxury bathrobe and slippers
- Mini Bar
- Private Butler
- Private safe
- John Lobb shoe care service
In advance of your stay in our Royal Suite you will be contacted by our dedicated Guest Relations team who will work to accommodate any requests and ensure your time at Hotel Café Royal is exactly as it should be. Should you have any special requirements for your stay please contact the reservations team who will be happy to assist.
Please note all guestrooms and suites are non-smoking rooms.
VIP Heathrow pick up (in partnership with LHR Airport Limited)*:
A team will be waiting for you to step off the aircraft, where you will be whisked away by luxury vehicle to your private lounge.
Whilst you unwind, a specialist team will assist with immigration formalities and collect your luggage.
Once completed, a chauffeur driven luxury car will take to the hotel.
*Only Available for First Class Flights
Telephone +44 (0)20 7406 3322