As Security officer you are the custodian of our property and assets. Your role is to ensure that through your knowledge and passion for your trade, our security team will constantly aim to maintain the highest standards of safety for all our guests and employees to enjoy.
You will ensure that all areas of the hotel are safe and secure and successfully execute all security tasks. These task will include but will not be limited to; patrols of the property, assisting with guests, monitoring and responding to alarms, assisting guests/employees during emergency situations, reporting to scenes of accidents/incidents and complete reports where applicable, resolving safety hazard situations, escorting any unwelcome persons from the property.
- A natural elegance for providing a luxurious level of service that is personalised, confident and calm with exceptional grooming standards
- Proven experience as a Security Officer or similar role, ideally gained within a multi-outlet 5* hotel or other large high end establishment
- Your communication skills will need to be exceptional, in order to flawlessly connect with guests and colleagues from all over the world – a fluent level of spoken and written English is essential
- Prior experience in other Hospitality roles is beneficial
- Competitive salary
- Complimentary meals on duty in our colleague restaurant
- Complimentary laundering of work attire
- Extensive accommodation discounts including access to friends and family rates, not only in London but also at our sister properties in Paris and Amsterdam
- Food & Beverage discounts in our restaurants and spa discounts in Akasha
- Extensive training & development opportunities, including workshops and e-learning
- Discount card for shopping and dining in the Regent Street area
- Membership of group life assurance and pension schemes
- Regular subsidised social and wellbeing events, such as yoga, kick-boxing, sushi making with our Laurent sushi chefs, pub quiz, back therapy, chiropody, Apple workshops and flower arranging with our in-house florists
- Opportunity to be a part of one of London’s foremost 5* hotels – already a member of ‘Leading Hotels of the World – and part of the wider group of hotels, The Set
How to apply:
Please apply to Careers@hotelcaferoyal.com Please ensure to send a cover letter (outlining your suitability for the vacancy) and a resume that is fully up to date and correct.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications, we are unable to contact unsuccessful candidates.