This three bedroom Dome Penthouse in London, within a Grade II listed section of the building, has been created as an impressive residence spanning over 292sqm.
The master suite is an impressive circular open space residing under the iconic copper domed rotunda which dominates the skyscape of Lower Regent Street. Two further bedrooms are created in fumed English Oak and benefit from their own Carrara marble bathrooms, also within the penthouse is a separate guest bathroom and kitchen.
Divided into three by an emerald green partition, half of the master suite is dedicated to a living space which is designed to work for both comfort and elaborate entertaining. Reflecting the curve of the room a large crescent shaped sofa provides the perfect viewpoint to watch the cinema style screen; while a round marble dining table seats six. The remaining half of the room is again divided in two. On one side is a king sized bed with extensive wardrobe space and on the other a spacious bathroom with double vanity sinks, separate rainfall shower and a stunning oversize ming-green marble bath as a grand centrepiece.
A DJ sound system with concert speakers and a spectacular LED lighting system projected on the domed ceiling transforms this suite from serene and relaxed into party ready.
Two beautifully furnished spacious terraces offer unrivalled Mary Poppins views of London from the same vantage point as a large statue of Britannia, an iconic symbol of Britain’s influence. Both offer a relaxing outside space, perfect for hosting guests or simply admiring the view of London’s icons.
The Dome Penthouse also benefits complimentary airport transfers, access to The Club at Café Royal, private butler service, a personalised butlers pantry and Bang and Olufsen entertainment systems throughout.
- Three Carrara Marble Bathrooms
- Three king beds
- Circular master suite with large entertaining area
- Two terraces overlooking Piccadilly Circus, Westminster and Regent Street
- Oversized Ming green bath tub
- Rainfall showers
- Whisper Quiet sound proofing
- Large cinema style projector and screen
- DJ system and wireless music connectivity
- Butlers pantry/kitchenette
- Bathroom mirror TV screen
- Marble dining table to seat six
- LED lighting system
Amenities & Services
- 24hr in-room dining
- Air Conditioning
- Bang & Olufsen in-room entertainment system and media hub
- Butler Service
- Butler’s Pantry with complimentary Nespresso coffee machine
- Complimentary access to Akasha Holistic Wellbeing Centre with full use of the large lap pool, state-of-the-art-gym, Jacuzzi, sauna and steam room
- Complimentary access to The Club at Café Royal with full use of The Studio, The Gallery, the Library Bar and the Domino Room restaurant.
- Complimentary daily newspaper and choice of magazines
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Designer British bathroom amenities from Floris
- Frette linen
- Luxury bathrobe and slippers
- Mini Bar
- Private Butler
- Private safe
- John Lobb shoe care service
In advance of your stay in one of the most outstanding penthouses in London you will be contacted by oour dedicated Guest Relations team who will work to accommodate any requests and ensure your time at Hotel Café Royal is exactly as it should be.
Should you have any special requirements for your stay please contact the reservations team who will be happy to assist.
Please note all guestrooms and suites are non-smoking rooms.
Telephone +44 (0)20 7406 3322