Positioned separately from further guestrooms, the two bedroom Presidential Suite has a grand and exclusive entrance. Behind tall and intricate double doors lay a series of beautifully designed living spaces spanning 290sqm.
Combining precious historic detail with modern design and comfort, the Presidential Suite weaves together the past and present to become a luxurious and private residence with large windows overlooking central London to give a true sense of place. The master bedroom, living room and second living room feature golden hued walls, rich gilding and carefully restored cameos. In contrast the second bedroom and Carrara marble bathrooms are serene and modern, created to reflect the elegant façade of royal Regent Street.
Both living rooms boast comfortable lounge seating and large Siena marble dining tables and are serviced by a fully equipped kitchen and discreet butlers entrance. Bedrooms have king sized beds at the centre while two bathrooms both offer a large bath with separate rainfall shower and double vanity sinks, a third provides facilities for guests.
The Presidential Suite also benefits from complimentary airport transfers, access to The Club at Café Royal, private butler service, a personalised butlers pantry and Bang and Olufsen entertainment systems throughout.
The Presidential Suite can be combined with further Junior Suites and Portland Deluxe Guestrooms to become a six to 13 bedroom Presidential Wing spanning up to 810sqm. Exclusive entrances and use of corridors makes this wing completely private and secure to its guests.
- Whisper Quiet Sound Proofing
- Rainfall Shower
- Wireless Music Connectivity
- Bathroom Mirror TV Screen
- King Beds
- Two bedroom Suite
- Three Carrara Marble Bathrooms
- Two Separate Lounges
- Butlers Kitchen and Pantry
- Separate Butler Entrance
- Views of Regent Street
Amenities & Services
- 24hr in-room dining
- Air Conditioning
- Bang & Olufsen in-room entertainment system and media hub
- Butler Service
- Butler’s Pantry with complimentary Nespresso coffee machine
- Complimentary access to Akasha Holistic Wellbeing Centre with full use of the large lap pool, state-of-the-art-gym, Jacuzzi, sauna and steam room
- Complimentary access to The Club at Café Royal with full use of The Studio, The Gallery, the Library Bar and the Domino Room restaurant.
- Complimentary daily newspaper and choice of magazines
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Designer British bathroom amenities from Floris
- Frette linen
- Luxury bathrobe and slippers
- Mini Bar
- Private Butler
- Private safe
- John Lobb shoe care service
Upgrade to the
In advance of your stay you will be contacted by our dedicated Guest Relations team who will work to accommodate any requests and ensure your time at Hotel Café Royal is exactly as it should be. Should you have any special requirements for your stay please contact the reservations team who will be happy to assist.
Please note all guestrooms and suites are non-smoking rooms.
Telephone +44 (0)20 7406 3322