- Up to 1 hour £14
- Up to 2 hours £24
- Up to 3 hours £34
- Up to 4 hours £44
- Up to 6 hours £55
- Up to 24 hours £65
- Non-hotel residents: 4 hour minimum charge
- Mercedes S- Class – comfortable up to 2 passengers and a maximum number of 2 large suitcases – £180.00
- Mercedes MPV – comfortable up to 4 – 6 passengers and a maximum number of 6 large suitcases – £195.00
- Mercedes S- Class– comfortable up to 2 passengers and a maximum number of 2 large suitcases – £245.00
- Mercedes MPV – comfortable up to 4 – 6 passengers and a maximum number of 6 large suitcases – £265.00
- Mercedes S- Class – comfortable up to 2 passengers and a maximum number of 2 large suitcases – £125.00
- Mercedes MPV – comfortable up to 4 – 6 passengers and a maximum number of 6 large suitcases – £125.00
The main entrance of Hotel Café Royal is located on Air Street and will bring you to the hotel lobby. There is a revolving door and two side doors for wheelchair use. From here, you can reach our Reception, Green Bar and Oscar Wilde Lounge. Cake and Bubbles can be accessed from an outside door on Regent Street or via a portable ramp from inside the hotel. You can also take the lift to reach our restaurants, Brasserie Saint-Germain and Alex Dilling, on the first floor. An accessible toilet is available on the ground floor level next to the Reception desk and on the 1st floor next to the restaurant.
Hotel Café Royal has eight rooms equipped with accessible facilities for disabled guests. The rooms are spacious, easy to reach with wheelchair and all facilities are located on the same level. These rooms offer a spacious bathroom, with walk in showers, lowered sinks and mirrors. The toilets and shower are wheelchair accessible and have support handles and panic cords.
All meeting and events rooms are located on the 1st floor and easy to reach via the lift in the lobby. An accessible toilet is available next to the event rooms.
The spa and gym in Akasha Holistic Wellbeing Centre are accessible by the lifts from guestroom floors. From an internal lift, the two lower levels of the spa can be reached, including the treatment rooms and swimming pool. An accessible changing room including shower and toilet is available on the reception level of the spa. The spa is also accessible from the Regent Street entrance.
- American Express
- Union Pay
- Discovery Card