Nestled in the eaves of the hotel, our Deluxe Rooms are panelled in fumed English Oak, boast spectacular views across central London and create a contemporary yet intimate ambience. A generous lobby leads into the guestroom while bathrooms, crafted in Carrara marble, reside behind double doors and feature mirror TV screens, rainfall showers and a separate oversized bath.
- Carrara marble bathroom
- King or Queen Bed
- Pannelled in English Fumed Oak
- Whisper Quiet Sound Proofing
- Rainfall Shower
- Wireless Music Connectivity
- Bathroom Mirror TV Screen
- Room size 38 sqm
Amenities & Services
- 24hr in-room dining
- Air Conditioning
- Bang & Olufsen in-room entertainment system and media hub
- Complimentary access to Akasha Holistic Wellbeing Centre with full use of the large lap pool, state-of-the-art-gym, Jacuzzi, sauna and steam room
- Complimentary access to The Club at Café Royal with full use of The Studio, The Gallery, the Library Bar and the Domino Room restaurant.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Designer British bathroom amenities from Floris
- Frette linen
- Luxury bathrobe and slippers
- Mini Bar
- Private safe
- John Lobb shoe care service
Upgrade to the
Grand Deluxe Guestroom
for as low as £30/night
Check in 3pm / Check out 12 Noon
In advance of your stay in one of our Deluxe Guestrooms you will be contacted by our dedicated Guest Relations team who will work to accommodate any requests and ensure your time at Hotel Café Royal is exactly as it should be. Should you have any special requirements for your stay please contact the reservations team who will be happy to assist. Please note surrounding streets are occasionally closed to traffic in aid of cultural events in the West End, please click here to find out more.
Please note all guestrooms and suites are non-smoking rooms.
Telephone +44 (0)20 7406 3322