Dome Penthouse Wing
This twelve bedroom wing is located on the sixth floor of the hotel and includes the Dome Penthouse, our most exclusive suite offering stunning views of Piccadilly Circus, Westminster and Regent Street.
The master suite is an impressive circular open space residing under the iconic copper domed rotunda which dominates the skyscape of Lower Regent Street. Divided into three by an emerald green partition, half of the master suite is dedicated to a living space which is designed to work for both comfort and elaborate entertaining. Reflecting the curve of the room a large crescent shaped sofa provides the perfect viewpoint to watch the cinema style 98 inch HDTV; while a round marble dining table seats six. The remaining half of the room is again divided in two. On one side houses a king sized bed with extensive wardrobe space and on the other a spacious bathroom with double vanity sinks, separate rainfall shower and a stunning oversize ming-green marble bath as a grand centrepiece.
Connecting bedrooms are created in fumed English Oak and benefit from their own Carrara marble bathrooms, these guestrooms are connected to the master suite via private hallway. Also within the penthouse is a separate guest bathroom and kitchen.
A DJ sound system with concert speakers and a spectacular LED lighting system projected on the domed ceiling transforms the master suite from serene and relaxed into party ready.
Two beautifully furnished spacious terraces offer unrivalled Mary Poppins views of London from the same vantage point as a large statue of Britannia, an iconic symbol of Britain’s influence. Both offer a relaxing outside space, perfect for hosting guests or simply admiring the view of London’s icons.
The Dome Penthouse also benefits complimentary airport transfers, access to the Akasha Holistic Wellbeing Centre, private butler service, a personalised butlers pantry and Bang and Olufsen entertainment systems throughout.
- All non-alcoholic minibar food and beverages are included
- Two terraces overlooking Piccadilly Circus, Westminster and Regent Street
- 12 King beds
- Circular master suite with large entertaining area
- Marble dining table to seat six
- Butlers pantry/kitchenette
- Carrara marble bathrooms
- Oversized Ming green bath tub
- Rainfall showers
- Bathroom Mirror TV Screen
- 98 inch HD TV
- LED lighting system and DJ sound system
- Whisper Quiet Sound Proofing
Amenities & Services
- Air Conditioning
- Mini Bar
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Butler’s Pantry with complimentary Nespresso coffee machine
- 24hr in-room dining
- Complimentary daily newspaper and choice of magazines
- Frette linen
- Designer British bathroom amenities from Floris
- Luxury bathrobe and slippers
- Complimentary access to Akasha Holistic Wellbeing Centre with full use of the large lap pool, state-of-the-art-gym, Jacuzzi, sauna and steam room
- Private Butler
- Bang & Olufsen in-room entertainment system and media hub
- John Lobb shoe care service
Check in 3pm / Check out 12 Noon
Should you have any special requirements for your stay please contact the reservations team who will be happy to assist. Please note surrounding streets are occasionally closed to traffic in aid of cultural events in the West End, please click here to find out more.
VIP Heathrow pick up (in partnership with LHR Airport Limited)*:
A team will be waiting for you to step off the aircraft, where you will be whisked away by luxury vehicle to your private lounge.
Whilst you unwind, a specialist team will assist with immigration formalities and collect your luggage.
Once completed, a chauffeur driven luxury car will take to the hotel.
*Only available for First Class Flights
Please note all guestrooms and suites are non-smoking rooms.
Telephone +44 (0)20 7406 3322