Positioned separately from further guestrooms, the two bedroom Presidential Suite has a grand and exclusive entrance. Behind tall and intricate double doors lay a series of beautifully designed living spaces spanning 290sqm.
Combining precious historic detail with modern design and comfort, the Presidential Suite weaves together the past and present to become a luxurious and private residence with large windows overlooking central London to give a true sense of place. The master bedroom, living room and second living room feature golden hued walls, rich gilding and carefully restored cameos. In contrast the second bedroom and Carrara marble bathrooms are serene and modern, created to reflect the elegant façade of royal Regent Street.
Both living rooms boast comfortable lounge seating and large Siena marble dining tables and are serviced by a fully equipped kitchen and discreet butlers entrance. Bedrooms have king sized beds at the centre while two bathrooms both offer a large bath with separate rainfall shower and double vanity sinks, a third provides facilities for guests.
The Presidential Suite also benefits from complimentary airport transfers, private butler service, a personalised butlers pantry and Bang and Olufsen entertainment systems throughout.
The Presidential Suite can be combined with further Junior Suites and Portland Deluxe Guestrooms to become a six to 13 bedroom Presidential Wing spanning up to 810sqm. Exclusive entrances and use of corridors makes this wing completely private and secure to its guests.
- All non-alcoholic minibar food and beverages are included
- Room Size 290 sqm
- Views of Regent Street
- Two bedroom Suite
- King Beds
- Two Separate Lounges
- Butlers Kitchen and Pantry
- Separate Butler Entrance
- Three Carrara Marble Bathrooms
- Rainfall Shower
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Bathroom Mirror TV Screen
- Whisper Quiet Sound Proofing
- Wireless Music Connectivity
- Option for interconnecting guestroom
Amenities & Services
- 24hr in-room dining
- Air Conditioning
- Bang & Olufsen in-room entertainment system and media hub
- Butler Service
- Butler’s Pantry with complimentary Nespresso coffee machine
- Complimentary access to Akasha Holistic Wellbeing Centre with full use of the large lap pool, state-of-the-art-gym, Jacuzzi, sauna and steam room
- Complimentary daily newspaper and choice of magazines
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Designer British bathroom amenities from Floris
- Frette linen
- Luxury bathrobe and slippers
- Mini Bar
- Private Butler
- Private safe
- John Lobb shoe care service
Upgrade to the
for as low as £200/night
Check in 3pm / Check out 12 Noon
Should you have any special requirements for your stay please contact the reservations team who will be happy to assist. Please note surrounding streets are occasionally closed to traffic in aid of cultural events in the West End, please click here to find out more.
VIP Heathrow pick up (in partnership with LHR Airport Limited)*:
A team will be waiting for you to step off the aircraft, where you will be whisked away by luxury vehicle to your private lounge.
Whilst you unwind, a specialist team will assist with immigration formalities and collect your luggage.
Once completed, a chauffeur driven luxury car will take to the hotel.
*Only available for First Class Flights
Please note all guestrooms and suites are non-smoking rooms.
Telephone +44 (0)20 7406 3322