Named after Celestine, the wife of Café Royal’s founder Daniel Nicholas Thévenon, this is one of the finest luxury suites in London. Both spacious and intimate, it features large windows which frame beautiful views up and down the sweep of London's Regent Street. The living area includes a Sienna marble dining table and comfortable seating area while the bedroom boasts a king size bed, walk-in-wardrobe and study.
- King Bed
- Whisper Quiet Sound Proofing
- Rainfall Shower
- Wireless Music Connectivity
- Bathroom Mirror TV Screen
- Separate Butler Entrance
- Option for interconnecting guestroom
- Sienna marble dining table
- Views of Regent Street
Amenities & Services
- 24hr in-room dining
- Air Conditioning
- Bang & Olufsen in-room entertainment system and media hub
- Butler Service
- Butler’s Pantry with complimentary Nespresso coffee machine
- Complimentary access to Akasha Holistic Wellbeing Centre with full use of the large lap pool, state-of-the-art-gym, Jacuzzi, sauna and steam room
- Complimentary access to The Club at Café Royal with full use of The Studio, The Gallery, the Library Bar and the Domino Room restaurant.
- Complimentary daily newspaper and choice of magazines
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Designer British bathroom amenities from Floris
- Frette linen
- Luxury bathrobe and slippers
- Mini Bar
- Private safe
- John Lobb shoe care service
Upgrade to the
In advance of your stay in one of the finest luxury suites in London you will be contacted by our dedicated Guest Relations team who will work to accommodate any requests and ensure your time at Hotel Café Royal is exactly as it should be. Should you have any special requirements for your stay please contact the reservations team who will be happy to assist.
Please note all guestrooms and suites are non-smoking rooms.
VIP Heathrow pick up (in partnership with LHR Airport Limited)*:
A team will be waiting for you to step off the aircraft, where you will be whisked away by luxury vehicle to your private lounge.
Whilst you unwind, a specialist team will assist with immigration formalities and collect your luggage.
Once completed, a chauffeur driven luxury car will take to the hotel.
*Only Available for First Class Flights
Telephone +44 (0)20 7406 3322