An extension of the Royal Suite, our Royal Wing features a grand and ornate master suite at the centre of this large six to 13 bedroom private wing with further adjoining guestrooms and suites designed in contemporary style. The Royal Wing spans from 512sqm up to 825sqm.
Precious historic and gilded detail, golden hued walls and large windows feature throughout the master suite which includes a separate bedroom, living and dining room, kitchen and large Carrara marble bathroom with additional guest facilities. Directly connected is a generously proportioned one bedroom suite created in rusticated Portland Stone which mirrors the elegant façade of Regent Street. Created in the same serene style a further four or 11 guestrooms and suites are located on a private corridor from the lift landing adjacent. Each is generously proportioned, bathed in natural light with an entrance lobby and stunning Carrara marble bathroom.
The Royal Wing also benefits from complimentary airport transfers, private butler service, a personalised butlers pantry and Bang and Olufsen entertainment systems throughout.
The Royal Wing offers complete privacy and security for those travelling in a large family or group needing an exclusive residence while in London.
- All non-alcoholic minibar food and beverages are included
- Views of Regent Street
- Six to 13 Bedrooms
- King Beds
- Two Separate Lounges
- Original 19th century features
- Private Butlers entrance and Butlers pantry/kitchenette
- Dressing area and study
- Carrara marble bathrooms
- Rainfall showers and bathtubs
- Bathroom Mirror TV Screen
- Whisper Quiet Sound Proofing
- Wireless Music Connectivity
Amenities & Services
- 24hr in-room dining
- Air Conditioning
- Bang & Olufsen in-room entertainment system and media hub
- Butler’s Pantry with complimentary Nespresso coffee machine
- Complimentary access to Akasha Holistic Wellbeing Centre with full use of the large lap pool, state-of-the-art-gym, Jacuzzi, sauna and steam room
- Complimentary daily newspaper and choice of magazines
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Designer British bathroom amenities from Floris
- Frette linen
- Luxury bathrobe and slippers
- Mini Bar
- Private Butler
- Private safe
- John Lobb shoe care service
Check in 3pm / Check out 12 Noon
Should you have any special requirements for your stay please contact the reservations team who will be happy to assist. Please note surrounding streets are occasionally closed to traffic in aid of cultural events in the West End, please click here to find out more.
VIP Heathrow pick up (in partnership with LHR Airport Limited)*:
A team will be waiting for you to step off the aircraft, where you will be whisked away by luxury vehicle to your private lounge.
Whilst you unwind, a specialist team will assist with immigration formalities and collect your luggage.
Once completed, a chauffeur driven luxury car will take you to the hotel.
*Only available for First Class Flights
Please note all guestrooms and suites are non-smoking rooms.
Telephone +44 (0)20 7406 3322